This section covers information about the processing of personal data in connection with online meetings.
Zeeh Design GmbH is the responsible organisation for data processing directly related to the implementation of online meetings.
If you visit the internet sites of our software tool suppliers, the provider of the respective software tool is responsible for data processing. For the purposes of using the tool, visiting the supplier’s website is only necessary for downloading the software.
You can use the tools by entering the respective meeting ID and any other meeting access data directly in the tool app.
If you do not want to or cannot use the tool apps, the basic functions can also be used via a browser version, which can also be found on the respective tool supplier’s website.
Subject of the data protection
The subject of the data protection is personal data. According to Art. 4 Para. 1 of the GDPR, this is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. This includes, for example, information such as first and last name, email addresses, as well as usage data such as the IP address.
Purpose of processing
We use the zoom service for telephone conferences, online meetings, video conferences and / or webinars (hereinafter: "Online Meetings"). Zoom is a service from Zoom Video Communications, Inc., based in the United States.
Which data are processed?
Different types of data are processed during use. The scope of the data also depends on the data you provide before or while participating in an online meeting. The following personal data are processed:
- To take part in an online meeting or to enter the meeting room, you as a guest must, as a minimum, provide information about your name.
- Information on registered users of the apps: First name, last name, e-mail address and password (also depending on the use of "single sign-on"), telephone, profile picture and department can be specified optionally.
- Meeting metadata: Topic, participant IP addresses, device and hardware information, the description of the meeting and the topic are optional.
- For recordings (optional): MP4 file of all video, audio and presentation recordings, M4A file of all audio recordings, text file of online meeting chat.
- When dialing in by phone: Information on the incoming and outgoing phone number, country, start and end time. Possibly, further connection data, such as the IP address of the device, can be saved.
- Text, audio and video data: Where necessary, options to use chat, question or survey functions in an online meetings are available. In this respect, the text you enter is processed in order to display it in the online meeting and, if necessary, to record it. For display of video and playback of audio, the data from your device’s microphone and any video camera on the device will be processed accordingly for the duration of the meeting. You can switch off or mute the camera or microphone yourself at any time using the tool apps.
Scope of processing
We use the tools mentioned to hold online meetings. If we want to record online meetings, we will inform you transparently in advance and – if necessary – ask for your consent. When recording is taking place, this fact will be displayed in the respective tool app.
We will log the chat content where necessary for the purpose of logging the results of an online meeting. However, this will usually not be the case.
In the case of webinars, we may also process questions asked by participants for the purpose of recording and post-processing webinars.
Automated decision-making within the meaning of Art. 22 of the GDPR is not used.
Legal basis for data processing
Insofar as personal data is processed by employees of Zeeh Design GmbH, Section 26 (1) S. 1 of the GDPR or Article 6 (1) lit. f of the GDPR provide the legal basis for data processing. If, in connection with the use of the respective tool, personal data is not required for the implementation, establishment or termination of the employment relationship, but is an elementary part of the use of the tool, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR provides the legal basis for data processing. Our interest in these instances relates to the efficient implementation of online meetings.
The legal basis for data processing in the implementation of online meetings is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR, insofar as the meetings are held in the context of contractual relationships.
If there is no contractual relationship, the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f of the GDPR. Our interest in these instances also relates to the efficient implementation of online meetings.
Recipient / transfer of data
Personal data processed as a result of participation in online meetings are generally not passed on to third parties unless they are specifically intended to be.
Other recipients: the above-mentioned data is shared with the respective tool provider where it is required as part of our contractual agreement with them.
Data processing outside the European Union
The services are provided by tool providers based in the USA. Processing of personal data also takes place in a third country. Our data processing contracts with these providers meet the requirements of Art. 28 GDPR.
An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed by the conclusion of the so-called EU standard contractual clauses.